The GSA Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), Security Operations Division wishes to renew a compliance and security assurance tool for public cloud workloads, running on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Prisma Enterprise has the ability to conduct threat investigations across cloud workload deployments to help identify and remediate threats…”
5.0 PRODUCT REQUIREMENTS/DESCRIPTION.
Our existing installation is already used and configured to monitor and protect the GSA Enterprise from a variety of threats. Changing solutions will result in a significant expense and setback, and a possible lapse in security assurance and firewall protection. Adding Palo Alto Prisma Enterprise will allow us to save costs by reusing our existing Palo Alto Web Application infrastructure as well as removing the need to test and configure a new solution, retrain staff, etc.
GSA Security Operation Division (SecOps) requires the renewal of a compliance and security assurance tool for public cloud workloads, running on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) as well as maintenance and support as described in the table below…”
“Vendor Specific Requirements:
- Have FedRamp or obtain FedRamp within 12 months of award
- Must be able to deliver FedRAMP East/West monitoring via the GovCloud offering AND have feature parity across Government and Commercial environments.
- Compliance Monitoring across multiple cloud platforms
- Host vulnerability detection
- Network Intrusion Detection
- Threat Hunting Capabilities for cloud assets
- Automatic remediation for misconfigured policies
- Provide a central management platform for all cloud platform
- Integrate with SIEM
- Ability to apply Role Based Access Control
- Must support AWS Commercial offering
6.0 PLACE OF PERFORMANCE/HOURS OF OPERATION
There will be no contractor to perform the work or visit on site. This maintenance support is on call support only.
7.0 PERIODS OF PERFORMANCE
- 06/30/2021 – 09/29/2022…”
LIMITED SOURCES JUSTIFICATION FOR MULTIPLE AWARD SCHEDULE (MAS) ORDERS FAR 8.405-g(b)
“GSA has determined that the procurement requires limiting sources to resellers of the brand name Palo Alto Networks in order to satisfy the Agency’s needs. Specifically the basis for limiting competition is that:
- GSA Security Operation Division (SecOps) has a requirement for an Enterprise License Agreement for existing enterprise Palo Alto Network’s Web Application Firewall solution, including the necessary URL, Threat and Wildfire subscriptions.
- Palo Alto hardware is already in use by GSA, and GSA does not intend to replace our current infrastructure at this time. It would also be costly and cause an undue burden to the GSA organization to change products at this current time.
- Palo Alto Networks is the only hardware that can meet GSA’s requirements and no orther similar hardware can be modified to meet these requirements in GSA’s existing IT environment…”
“On Thursday, April 22, 2021, market research was conducted in accordance with FAR Part 10. GSA/FSS/ GSA Advantage and NASA SEWP was the method used to conduct market research for the part numbers listed in section iii above. As depicted below, market research determined that PaloAlto hardware and maintenance support is available via GSA Multiple Award Schedules. On 6/11/2021, the initial RFQ closed as a 100% Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small business set-aside with 0 quotes. A subsequent RFQ will be solicited as unrestricted on GSA eBuy.
Vendors identified via GSA eBuy:
- EC America, Inc – GS-35F-0511TT – Large
- Affigent, LLC – GS-35F-0509S – SB/SOB – EC America Reseller
- Epoch Concepts – GS-35F-0438V – SB/SDVOSB – EC America Reseller
- Thundercat Tech – GS-35F-053 7U – SB/SDVOSB – EC America Reseller
- Accelera Solutions, Inc. – GS35F-0 391 P – SB/SDB – EC America Reseller Carahsoft
- Technology Corp – GS-35F-0119Y – Large
- Colossal Contracting – GS-35F-0336Y – SB/SDVOSB – Carahsoft Reseller FCN Inc. – GS-35F-0612L – SB/WOSB – Carahsoft Reseller
- – GS-35F-0179X – SB – Carahsoft Reseller
- Budgetary Quote (04/27/2021) Squadra Solutions, LLC Large
Vendors identified via NASA SEWP:
- Aurora – NNG15SD79B – SB
- ETSI – NNG15SD76B WOSB,Hub, EDWOSB
- Four LLC – NNG15SC73B
- GovSmart – NNG15SD11B – Hub
- VetlnfoTech – NNG15SD41B – SDVOSB, VOSB August Schell – NNG15SD80B – SB…”
XFactor Members access the complete set of documents here.
To register for a free XFactor trial, read more here.